Sunday, March 10, 2013

IMM #5

IMM is a meme hosted by The Story Siren! Go check out her site!


Purchased
Across The Universe by: Beth Revis
A Million Suns by: Beth Revis
Shades of Earth by: Beth Revis
Requiem by: Lauren Oliver
Delirium Stories by: Lauren Oliver
Under The Never Sky by: Veronica Rossi
Through The Ever Night by: Veronica Rossi
Revolution 19 by: Gregg Rosenblum
The Madman's Daughter by: Megan Shepherd
Shards and Ashes by: Melissa Marr, Veronica Roth, Kelley Armstrong
Read on kindle and had to own hard copies :)
Matched by: Ally Condie
Crossed by: Ally Condie 
Reached by: Ally Condie
Delirium by: Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium by: Lauren Oliver

                                    For Darkness Shows The Stars by: Diana Peterfreund
                                                               WON from Epicreads
                                   Shadows In The Silence by: Courtney Allison Moulton


                                               What's In Your Mailbox?

13 comments:

  1. WOW! Lots of books! Delirium Trilogy is awesome! I'm reading "Requiem" right now! :) I've read a few of these, but really need to finish a lot of these series! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/03/imm-17-arc-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im reading Requiem too! Its pretty great so far!

      Delete
  2. So many awesome books here! I love, love, love Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night. The Delirium trilogy is so great, but Pandemonium is probably my favorite, despite loving Alex a lot. I think Requiem is a close second, so I hope you enjoy it! I also really need to get my hands on For Darkness Shows the Stars, just because that cover is AMAZING. :P Thanks for stopping by! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo For Darkness Shows The Stars is amazing!!! You really need to read it!! and thank you so much for the follow!!

      Delete
  3. You just bought every book on my list, I hope you like them.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I bought way too many this week but it was totally worth it! lol

      Delete
  4. Holy moly! Lots of books! The Matched trilogy was pretty good, and I loved the Delirium trilogy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


    Care to check out my IMM/StS?
    Hope to chat with you soon!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Delirium series! on the last book now! :)

      Delete
  5. That is one big pile of awesome! I loved Matched and Crossed, need to read Reached soon. I need to get Delirium Trilogy on hardcopy too so I can hug them and sob quietly lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow, look at all those books! I haven't read any of them! I have a hard time getting into science fiction or dystopian books which is why I haven't read a lot of your new books. I do want to read The Madman's Daughter, though! That looks awesome and totally creepy. I do love creepiness!

    Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Huge list of some great titles! I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany S
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Lauren Oliver, Veronica Roth, and Ally Condie!!! They are amazing!! :) I think your blog is great, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. :) http://deservedly.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/liebster-award-2/ Here's a link to the rules, If you don't accept awards, no worries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a haul!!! But I spot some of my favorite series in there :) Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete