Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday!


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish 


This weeks theme was  Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)

1. Sarah Dessen because I love all of her books to be honest but I especially loved Along For The Ride and This Lullaby.

2. Susane Colasanti because I love all of her books but I really love Keep Holding On and So Much Closer.

3. John Green because all of his books are rocking but some of the best are The Fault In Our Stars and Looking For Alaska.

4. Lauren Oliver because of her amazing Delirium series.

5. Ellen Hopkins because of Crank and Identical.

6. Tahereh Mafi because of her awesome series  Shatter Me.

7. Nicholas Sparks because I end up loving all of his books.

8. Scott Westerfeld because of the Uglies series.

9. Ally Condie because of the Matched series.

10. Veronica Roth because of the Divergent series.
So what authors would you put on auto-buy? Any recommendations? 

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOU PUT ELLEN HOPKINS ON YOUR LIST! Ok I will stop using all caps. But I love you. You are an amazing person!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Deidra @ Simply Books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha she is actually the whole reason I really got into reading so much!! I thank her for making me enjoy reading!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, Colasanti's books are amazing. I loved Crossed and am so psyched to read Reached. Green and Sparks are both awesome. The rest I have yet to read.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely you should check out the others! especially Tahereh Mafi! I am in the middle of Unravel Me and it is amazing!!! she never disappoints!

      Delete
  3. We really have a lot of beloved authors in common! Totally with you on John, Ellen, and Tahereh (can't wait to start Unravel Me!), and I too loved Scott's Uglies series. Can't wait for the last Divergent book either. Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the middle of Unravel Me right now! It is simply amazing! Trust me when I say you will absolutely love it! what team are you on?

      Delete