Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Books coming this 2013 that I have been waiting for!

Here are some books that I am super excited to read in 2013!


Requiem by: Lauren Oliver

March 5, 2013
I love the Delirium series, and I have been waiting for this book forever! The last book left you with a big cliff hanger and totally wanting more of the story!  I will be reading this book the day it comes out! I can not wait!










The Moon and More by: Sarah Dessen 

June 4, 2013 
I have never read a Sarah Dessen book that I have not liked. This is a book that I have been excited to read ever since she talked about it on her blog. This will be a perfect summer read!













All I Need by: Susane Colasanti

May 21, 2013
This is another author where I can not say I didn't like any of her books. There were some that I liked more, but that is just because they related more to me. I am interested to see what this story will bring for me! Another perfect summer read!














The Elite by: Kiera Cass 


April 23, 2013
I am reading Selection, the first in this series now. I have to say it is so good! I am going to want to read this next book ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment