Thursday, January 17, 2013

Book Haul!

So I went to the book store today just to "look around" which lets be honest, it always means I will be walking out with something to read. So I got 3 new books that I am really excited about!


1. Starting with the book on top is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green! I love this book so much! I have already read it and it is one of my favorite books! I have this book on my kindle but when I find a book I love, I have to own an actual book of it! I know I am not the only one that does this, I mean come on be honest ereader people! There is nothing like an actual copy of a book you know you love! I would totally recommend this book to anyone who loves YA that doesn't mind a book that makes you cry in some parts, and laugh hysterically the next.
See my review on The Fault In Our Stars HERE!

2. Now the book on the bottom left is The Diviners by Libba Bray. I have not actually read this book but I have heard quite a few good things about it. Plus it is set in the 1920's which I think is so fun! I love movies and books that take place in this era! It is one of my favorite time periods! I am super excited to read this and will put up a review when I have time to finish it!

3. On the bottom right is Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans. Once again this is a book I have not read, but also a book I have heard absolutely no complaints about! This one sounds like such a fun and intense book! I can't wait to read it and will let you know what I think as soon as I am done with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment