Thursday, September 6, 2012

YouTube Craze!!!

Oh the wonders of YouTube!
I could spend hours upon hours watching videos on here! From random one time videos to actual video blogs, I just can not get enough!!
Here are some of my top videos or video channels to watch!

COMEDY:

DailyGrace: This is my number one go to youtube channel! She makes a post everyday Monday through Friday. She has certain themes for her days and they are hilarious!! Also, she is a part of this other website called MyDamnChannel and there are some other really funny skits on there as well! Go check her out!




OlanRogers: This guy can tell the funniest stories and the way he tells them make the stories 20times more entertaining! Check it out!!

MyHarto: This girl has quite a few series going on youtube and I just found this out!!! I have only watched her my drunk kitchen series but she is so funny that I will be checking out all of her other series! Talk about a good way to waste and hour or 2!

BEAUTY:


KandeeJohnson: She is a crazy talented makeup artist!! and also she does some DIY stuff that is really fun and cute! Check her out!


So there are some of my favorite youtube channels! I have so many more that I follow so if you liked seeing this and getting some ideas of what to watch let me know which category you want to see and I will totally post more! 




No comments:

Post a Comment