Thursday, August 30, 2012

Parenthood

So, barely having anytime with life outside of school... I have been able to start a new show while working on homework. I figured you all would rather hear about a show rather than my statics and physics reading I have been reading lately.

This show is family at its worst and greatest! From drama to family events, there is always something pulling me back into this show and making it hard for me to focus on keeping my grades up. So, lately I have been coming straight home to finish my homework, and then have been staying up until 1 a.m. watching this show.
This show is so touching. So many things that I can relate too, along with others that I could never even imagine. This is a totally amazing show that will show you all of the ups and downs of relationships between family.
WATCH IT!!
byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment