Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reunited

3 ex-bestfriends and a road trip across the country to see a band they all love! What could go wrong right?

This book was such an enjoyable read!! There were many parts when I was laughing so hard I could not breathe. And when I was reading it in public I definitely had a few people giving me the "is she okay?" look. I couldn't hold in my laughter. The were cute boys, plenty of drama, and also some great lessons to be learned. My favorite part was getting to see each characters personality grow around the others. This was the perfect summer read for me and I totally recommend it for anyone looking for a fun, upbeat, spastic laugh causing novel!

Totally pick this up on a nice day outside and trust me, you can plan on not lifting your butt out of the chair until you have flipped that last page!

My Rating: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment